Thursday 23 August 2007

welcome

First time blogger, bear with me ;)

Hi I'm Ralph Koegel, I'm a metaphysical artist and Musician and this is my blog.

It's where I'll be:

* exploring ideas on art and music and the link to quantum physics
* making and receiving suggestions and opinions
* posting experimental works
* and keeping you updated on my upcoming exhibitions projects & et cetera.

This is where it happens first - so you'll be the first to know.

I encourage you to leave comments to my posts because if nothing else it's nice to get mail sometimes :)


3 comments:

metaphysical ralph said...

You are ugly man!!!!! But such an artist.

metaphysical ralph said...

Hey Nova!!! Thanx for your expert help here!!! You are the ultimate number one Rockchic of all time, All the souls at the Barfly Say hi!!!

Nova said...

hey TDSM where's yer next entry?